Every Iron Curtains security door and window grille is thoroughly inspected before leaving the factory.
Iron Curtains security doors and window grilles are warranted to the original owner against defects from workmanship and materials for the period of two years from the date of the original purchase.
If any defects occur in the powder coating or hardware, as a result of reasonable and normal use, during a period of two years from the date of purchase by the original owner, the defect will be repaired free of charge, at the sole discretion of IRON CURTAINS.
After a period of two years the customer will incur costs for repairs. The amount will be determined by the date of purchase of the product.
A freight charge will apply to all warranty claims.
Proof of purchase is a requirement of any warranty repair of an Iron Curtains product.
This warranty does NOT apply to defects arising out of the following:
- Repairs attempted by others and or the use of parts not sold by IRON CURTAINS:
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly maintained and/or used without proper care (refer maintenance chart).
This warranty excludes the following:
- Wear of brass finish on handles and locks:
- Insect screen:
- Key Alike - where a key other than the one provided to IRON CURTAINS by the customer will not operate the lock:
- Locking troubles caused by house movement.
This warranty is in addition to all other rights under the Trade Practices Act.
The customer acknowledges that they have inspected the product and that they have made an informed selection and purchase of the product.